Collective Haul Pt.1 | Skincare products | lunak8lyn







This is my first collective haul post, I did not bought these all at the same time. This collective haul was huge I need to separate skincare and makeup stuffs in different video upload or blog post just so you will get bored if it was too long. I have a youtube channel by the way you might want to check it out :) Alright! Let's begin!



Olay Natural White 7in1 Hydrating Glow Toner
150ml
PRICE: Php 299

Olay Natural White Foaming Cleanser
50g
PRICE: Php 114.75

Lets start with the item that got me interested when I first saw it. It got my attention when I was in Robinsons Supermarket, I was just strolling around skincare products area, this toner was in the bottom shelf and the packaging caught my eyes. It's a toner but has a milky liquid inside, and it says GLOW in it, and I said to my self I need this in my life haha! I didn't bought it right away, I went home and searched for reviews about this product, I only found few and the reviews were great. I also bought the matching foaming cleanser so I can try them together. Watch out for my review of these two ;)


Snow Skin Whitening Soap
Price:Php149

Bought this soap from mercury drug store. This is a repurchase, I already finished 1 bar of this and so far I am loving it! It's just a little pricey for me but still I love the effect of this on my skin. I have a blog post of this soap, you might want to check it out. 

Link: http://lunak8lyn.blogspot.com/2016/07/snow-skin-whitening-soap-review.html


Biore Cleansing Oil
Price: Php 299 
I have been wanting to try this one out, finally I get to try it out :) I want to test it out if it can remove waterproof mascara and gel liner.

Celeteque Hydrolized Moisturizing Mist
Price: Php 349
This one is a bit pricey so I'm hoping for a good review of this product. Planning to use this as finishing spray.

iWhite Korea
Whitening Pack - Php 22
2 Minute Whitening Miracle - Php 24.50
Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita - Php 179
 Aren't these cute? iWhite Korea's packaging is very catchy I like cute packaging. I'm planning to make a full face demo of iWhite korea products.  
whi
Collagen Mask by Watsons ( Buy 2 get 1 free) - Php 65
Silk Mask by Watsons ( Buy 2 get 1 free) - Php 59

Pantene 3 minute miracle Conditioner
Php 159
 This is a repurchase also, my hair was very dry, brushing through my hair is a nightmare! Plus I was having a major problem with hairfall. I was looking at conditioners in the grocery to try, and this catched my eyes because of the gold packaging "YAYAMANIN"....I went ahead and tried it in sachets first aaaand this went straight to my favorites bucket.

OMG Nail Lacquer ( Mojito & Atlantis ) - Php 32.50 each
Cutex ( Gel-ly Bean ) - Php 169
Chic Nail Color ( Backstage ) - Php 33

Asian Secrets Lulur Body Scrub
250g
Php 140+

Vaseline Spray Moisturizer
(Cocoa Radiant)
Php 270+

Eyeglass from Metrosunnies (Jeremie Red)
Php 250
That's it guys! That is all for my collective haul. Thanks for dropping by!






Comments