Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No.21 | Review & Swatch | lunak8lyn

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream



Shade: No.21 (Light Beige)
Net Wt.: 50 ml
Price: Php 560
Where: Althea Korea 
Shop Link: http://ph.althea.kr/perfect-cover-bb-cream



Back of the box. All is written in korean and at the bottom you will see the expiration date of the product.

Missha M
Perfect Cover B.B. Cream
SPF 42 / PA+++

It is a multi function BB Cream
with effect of UV blocking, Whitening, and Wrinkle Care,
creating perfect cover makeup.

Shelf life: 12 months

INGREDIENTS


PACKAGING

It comes in a tube container with a pump. Packaging is very travel friendly,
and the pump is also a plus! Getting the product out from the tube will not be messy
and it will be exact every time you use it.

The pump is really convenient, I love it :)






The shade really turns me off, it has a ashy-pinkish undertone. by the way this is the first BB cream I've tried , not really a BB cream girl :) But because I am now aging I decided to try out BB creams because of their skin benefits.

It has a really nice perfumey scent to it, and I don't recommend it if you don't like aromatic face makeup. The scent really stayed for like an hour, but it didn't bothered me at all, I like it. 




SKIN TYPE: Combination ( Oily T-Zone )
SKIN SHADE Ref.: Mac studio fix fluid NC20

Bare face, I have dark under eyes redness around the nose, and acne scars.

I prep my skin with a toner and moisturizer only.

FIRST LAYER

I used 1 pump for my whole face.
The coverage is light. You can still see the blemishes on my cheeks, dark under eyes and freckles on my nose. Although it somehow cancelled out redness around my nose.

My face here looks like its floating, like I'm wearing a mask.
I'm not really a fan of the shade. Does BB creams tend to have ashy undertones? Or I just got the wrong shade? Maybe I should've gotten shade No.23. :(

 Finish is dewy, has slight sticky feel, you can definitely feel you have foundation on your face.



SECOND LAYER
Another pump for second layer. Coverage is buildable to medium. Best applied with hands or a flat top kabuki brush if you want coverage. I tried applying it with the sponge, it only made the bb cream thinner making you apply more of the product.

Here the ashy tone is more obvious now that I build the coverage. Blemishes still peeks through. and it clinged to dry patches around the blemish.




 On the left photo is the BB cream set with a powder. I use In2it 2-way foundation, I used this one because it's the only yellow undertone powder I have. It some how tone down the ashy finish of the bb cream a little bit. I applied bronzer also to warm up my face.

On the right I took a photo with flash, it has a flash back but not too much.


I like the finish, the slight dewiness makes my skin looks healthy and glowing.
It did not emphasize my pores, and it really does not feel heavy on the skin.
It's nice because with the humid weather here in the philippines,
I could not tolerate something heavy on my face for an everyday makeup.



After 8 hours
It looked cakey on my T-zone area only (around the nose and chin area). The bb cream sinked in on the sides of my nose, settled on my laugh line. On the forehead not so much, It was just oily. But the area on the outer part of my face it was still intact!

I noticed shine started building up after 3 hours. Even when my face was oily it didn't feel sticky at all.

It still looks good in this photo but if you look up close you will see the cakeyness going on the nose and chin area. Everything else is okay :)



FINAL THOUGHTS


It was nice, I loved how it made my skin look dewy and glowing. To be honest I was expecting more coverage to it. The scent didnt really went away at the end of the day, I can still smell the scent of the bb cream after 8 hours. Will I buy it again? hmm...I think I'm off to look for a BB cream that has a yellow undertone :)



-Luna

Comments