Snow Skin Whitening Soap Review | lunak8lyn

There are a wide variety of skin whitening methods to choose from here in the Philippines. Filipinos have this mentality that having lighter skin and rebonded hair are beautiful, while on foreign countries they think being tan and having wild curly hair is beautiful and sexy. 

Skin whitening soaps are very popular because it is an affordable way of lightening your skin. Some are really effective if you use it consistently in a long period of time. 

I am a user of kojic soap for 5 years now. If you are a commuter here in the Philippines you will know why I badly needed whitening soap. I am not morena to start with I have medium skin tone plus it is uneven, due to exposure to sun while commuting going to work and school. I don't like using sunblock before besides the fact that it's not cheap, it gives me this sticky uncomfortable feeling while you are commuting on a rush hour...not very helpful. But there are different kinds of sunblock lotions now and hooray for that :)

Using skin whitening soap is one way of lightening your skin if you are lazy taking glutathione capsule daily or having it injected to your system. 

I am sharing to you my experience with the Snow Skin Whitening Soap :) 



Product: Snow Skin Whitening Soap
Price: Php 149
Product weight: 135 grams
Where: Mercury Drugstore

You can order online: http://vidanutriscience.com/product/snow-skin-whitening-soap/#more-info

Exclusively Distributed By:
VIDA NUTRISCIENCE INC.
Mindanao Ave. Q.C. Philippines
Text Hotline: 0998-9948888
www.vidanutriscience.com

Made by Goldwin Manufacturing Laboratories Corp.

Ingredients:




 CLAIMS: Treat your skin with the necessary energy and nutrients to ensure a radiant clear complexion and younger looking skin.

I was expecting an orange soap when I opened the box but instead it was clear yellowish soap. I was so used to whitening soaps to be orange or white.





 I use it with a hand scrubber for exfoliation as well. It gives you this dense white lather and it doesn't really have a scent. I leave it on for 2-3 mins., while waiting for 3 mins. I wash my face, brush my teeth or sing a song or two haha! Do your thing while waiting. It will feel itchy after a few minutes of application.

 After rinsing, it leaves a squeaky clean feel. My skin still felt itchy even after rinsing so I use body wash to bring back moisture to my skin, and then apply lotion.

 I found out that this soap melts easily. Putting it in a soap dish with bigger holes and cutting it into 4 pieces with a cutter will make your soap last longer. One piece of soap lasted for 4-5 days. I use it once a day, I take a bath before going to bed.

 A bar of this soap lasted for 20 days and I can see results. My skin looks glowing and feels soft. I have lazy days that skip on applying lotion or body wash, but it still didn't made my skin dull and dry.

 It may have lighten my skin a little bit but still unoticeable. But I think using this soap for a longer period of time consistently will definitely make your skin lighter, not just lighter but also glowing beautiful skin. I love it so much! My skin felt so soft and smooth after finishing a bar. I will continue using this soap forever haha!

 The only downside of this is that I don't really see it available in some groceries or drugstore. Maybe its always out of stock :( I felt like when I see that it's available I needed to buy a lot just to have stocks and being afraid to run out of it. That's how much I love this soap haha!

 That's all for this blog! I hope I shared a helpful review for you guys today!

 Will I repurchase it? Definitely 

 LUNA

Comments

  1. Kojic acid cleaning soap became enormously easy to discover. I bought mine on-line since it become simpler and more convenient for me. Shortly once I received the soaps and they regarded much like the Papaya skin whitening soap I attempted before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment