Swatch&Review: In2It 2-way Foundation



             IN2IT 2-Way Foundation 

Hey there! I'm Luna and today I want to share with you a product that came to be my holy grail powder foundation. On the go girls will love this!  


I went to the nearest mall, SM Fairview, to look for this powder that my friend recommended. She has been using this powder for a long time now and she swears that this powder is amazing. She has super sensitive, acne prone and oily skin, she sai dthis powder didn't broke her out and has a very reasonable price for what you'll be getting.

so, I finally got it, I have been thinking twice before buying it because it cost almost Php1,000 already and I am on a tight budget, but my friend said its worth it so I decided to give it a try. 




PRICE: Php 899.75
Shade: Harvest
Bought: SM store (Watsons)





It comes with a compact and has foundation in it already, a sponge and a refill. 


A closer look at the powder embossed with the brand name.


Upon swatching the powder felt so smooth, felt like a fine milled powder. As you can see from the photo above it has a yellow undertone, harvest is the second to last darkest shade from the line and my shade in mac is nc20. Although i'ts a perfect match for my face, I got the wrong shade coz i'm acidic, I should've gotten a shade lighter ;( 


As you can see I have so many blemishes that needs to be covered. My face is clear, I didn't apply toner, moisturizer or primer to see how the product works alone. 



I have a few dark acne scars on my cheeks.


I applied the 2 way cake dry on half of my face first. I can say it has light to medium coverage. 



It evened out my skin but my blemishes still peeks through. You can use concealer first for dark spots and blemishes first before applying this powder and your good to go.

I love the coverage of this powder, it's really good for those times that I just want to even out my skin, put a lipstick on and then go out of the house in 5 minutes.


Conceal first everything before applying powder. Maybe when you use it wet it can be medium to full coverage.

    With full makeup on. No concealer.



It obviously looked darker here now that it oxidized on my skin.....but it looks great on natural lighting.




After 3 hours (artificial lighting):


 There is a little shine on my t-zone area, and I noticed that the foudation blended really well on my skin after a while. It looks great! 

 My overall thoughts about this powder foundation is that I love it. It worked well with my combination skin.   

Comments